Monday, June 23, 2008

AW June Blog Chain

I am taking part in the Absolute Write June blog chain. This time the chain had no theme. It started out with a post about Abstinence Pants and worked its way around to suggestions for things to blog about. I like reading random blog posts, but it makes it interesting to wrap up the chain.

I've decided to write about perspective and abundance. Every single post in the chain can be interpreted from many different perspectives. I can see a lot of different opinions being held on each topic. That's what makes the world interesting.

As for abundance, well, it's June. Flowers are blooming, strawberries are ready to be picked, and friends and neighbors are visiting each other, now that the weather is conducive to spending days and evenings outside. Summer is the season for connecting, with people and nature.

I'm feeling terribly blessed with abundance lately. Are you?

To read the rest of the chain, follow the links below.

Spittin' (Out Words) Like a Llama

Polyamory

Life in Scribbletown

Polenth's Quill

Auria Cortes

Blog in a Suitcase

Delirious

Asian Business

If you ask me anything I don't know, I'm not going to answer.

As Yet Untitled

Puttin' Words on Paper

Fumbling with Fiction

Rotating Bear

spynotes

Virtual Wordsmith

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I'm feeling terribly blessed with abundance lately. Are you?"

No, I'm not.

Oh well.

Anonymous said...

June is a nice month for me too. It the time of rain here and I love rain.

FreshHell said...

Sorry to post so late! My dial-up at home won't pull up blogger comment boxes and then....no internet at work! Oi! What a way to start July. So, I've been feeling an abundance of annoyance.