Thursday, December 27, 2007

The New Year is about to begin.

I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas holiday. Ours was quiet, but good.

I did get through all the books I needed to read for review. I have more coming in the mail.

I took some time yesterday to get my calendars for 2008 in order. My husband thinks I am a little obsessed with scheduling, but as I get older, I'm finding it more difficult to rely only on my memory. I have a planner for writing deadlines, a PDA that goes everywhere with me, a kitchen calendar for family events, and a wall calendar I can see from my desk.

Today, I'll be setting up my files for 2008. I've been terrible about filing, so my New Year's resolution is to be better about it. I'll also be taking down the Christmas decorations and cleaning my kitchen. It looks like a dessert bomb went off on my countertops.

No comments: