Thursday, August 28, 2008

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

...with school bells aringing and mothers everywhere singing,
be of good cheer! The beginning of the new school year!

Sorry, but I just needed to let a wee bit of my elation out. Today was busy. I posted the author and book information for the September virtual book tours at Blog Stop. I also added two author interviews to the Author 10 Q&A page.

I've decided to hold my commentary about the Presidential race until after the Republicans have completed their party in the Twin Cities. I figure I should at least give the GOP a chance. It probably won't sway my opinion, but I like to be well informed before stating my mind.

I'm off to listen to Obama accept the nomination. America has come a long way, baby!

No comments: