Friday, August 24, 2007

What books are on your nightstand?

As I've said before, I'm an avid reader. Lately, I'm reading constantly - magazines, books for review, blogs, etc. When I'm not writing, I'm reading. I read for my own pleasure before bed. It seems to be the only way for me to wind down so I can sleep.

Every Friday, I'll list what books are on my bedside table, but I'm even more curious to know what books you're reading. Please comment with title and author, and feel free to say a little bit about them. I'm always looking for good books.

On my bedside table today:

  • Demons Are Forever by Julie Kenner
  • Modern Magick by Donald Michael King
  • From the Ashes by Meghan Brunner
  • Like Water for Chocolate by Laura Esquivel
  • The Path of Daggers by Robert Jordan

No comments: