Monday, May 12, 2008

Many hats

The husband is back to work and the kids are at school. I am back to work. Although I am finding myself feeling like a Jill-of-all-trades, hence the "many hats" title.

Today, I am an editor, a website maintenance person, a blog book tour coordinator, a writer and last, but not least, a homemaker. This morning is for business, this afternoon home and family stuff.

My Mother's Day was lovely. The weather was perfect, I had time alone and with family and my husband gave me a breathtakingly beautiful rose bush for my front garden. I also had the chance to read a book - Nice To Come Home To by Rebecca Flowers. This is one of my recommended must reads for the summer. (Is anyone else reminded of Katie Holmes back in her Dawson's Creek days?)





















That's all for me today. Gotta get to it!

No comments: