The books on my bedside table this morning are...
- Fifteen Minutes of Shame by Lisa Daily(done)
- Bikini Season by Sheila Roberts(done)
- Christ The Lord - The Road to Cana by Anne Rice(done)
- Fragile Things by Neil Gaiman(halfway thru)
- Birthing the Elephant by Karin Abarbanel and Bruce Freeman(a quarter into it)
And, it is snowing here this morning. Big, beautiful, heavy, wet flakes - 3 inches on the ground so far. If this was January, I'd probably be irritated, but since it's March and Spring, I'm enjoying it. It'll all be gone by mid-week. Husband and littlest boy are out playing in it right now.