Sunday, November 11, 2007

Still here, lots of reading and gifts from the muse

Lots happening here over the last few days.

We were gifted with a quarter of a deer. This is not a lot of meat, but more than we expected. We helped with the butchering and it brought back memories of hunting season when I was a girl. I'll probably write upon that sometime in the coming week.

I have more books going right now at one time than I ever have. Reading them, not writing them. I should be caught up with the required (book review) reading by Wednesday and then I'll dive into the chosen reading. I found a few books at Goodwill yesterday that I've been dying to read.

Husband and kids were home Thursday and Friday, so it's been a long weekend. Busy, productive and chaotic.

I'm looking forward to the silence that will descend tomorrow at about 8 a.m.

No comments: