Monday, February 18, 2008

Review - Marwan: The Autobiography of a 9/11 Terrorist by Aram Schefrin



















Marwan: The Autobiography of a 9/11 Terrorist
Aram Schefrin
Authorhouse
ISBN # 978-1434332882

"An Egyptian city planner, a timid Saudi pilot, a boy from the United Arab Emirates who worshipped sex, not Allah, and a young Lebanese student who had gone to a Christian school: How did these very different men with very different ideas come to fly the 9/11 planes? How did the plot develop, and who developed it?"

Marwan is an admittedly controversial book about the men who carried out the attacks on America in 2001. It angered and saddened me, but it also made me think. I thought about how sad it is when murder is carried out in the name of a god. I thought about how we never saw it coming. I thought about many things.

If you can bring yourself to go back to that day, read the book. It'll make you think.
(August 31, 2007, pp 268, $17.95)

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

This will be the first book I read surrounding 9/11. I'm not sure how I'll feel about it, but Aram's virtual book tour certainly has peaked my interest.

Cheryl