Friday, February 29, 2008

Upcoming books for March

It's Leap Day! I figured I'd take today to post about the books I'll be reviewing in March.

  • Mistress of the Revolution by Catherine Delors
  • Kiss Me, I'm Single by Amanda Ford
  • One Love for Liv by Marianne Arkins
  • Across Time by Linda K. Silva
  • Money and Manifesting by Dyan Garris

I'll also have interviews with all of the authors. This was a great set of books to read, one historical fiction, one time travel and paranormal, two psychology and one romance.

Alas, I don't have any new books on my bedside table today. I did read The Liar's Diary by Patry Francis. If you haven't read it yet, I recommend picking up a copy. It's one of Target's breakout books.

Have a fantastic weekend and spend a little time reading.

No comments: