Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Book Review - Voice of the Angels Cookbook-Talk To Your Food!-Intuitive Cooking by Dyan Garris





Voice of the Angels Cookbook-Talk To Your Food!-Intuitive Cooking
Dyan Garris
Journeymakers, Inc.
ISBN # 978-0977614028






This past summer, my son asked for scrambled eggs for lunch. Simple, easy and quick - I'm all over that when cooking for a five year old. He helped scramble the eggs, and he sat on my hip while I fried them. When he was done eating, I heard him say "DELICIOUS!" - then he looked at me and asked, "Did you put two teaspoons of fresh ground love in my eggs?"

That's what cooking is all about and Dyan Garris has perfectly illustrated it in Voice of the Angels Cookbook. This book is visually beautiful, with over 100 easy to follow recipes, and the pages are peppered with commentary about love, relationships and food.

Oh! and be sure to read the story about Johnny and Susie at the end of the book!
(August 22, 2007, pp 157, $19.95)

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Great review! Thanks for hosting Dyan today.

Cheryl M.

Dyan said...

Hi there. Dyan here. Checking in to answer any questions anyone might have. Thank you for the lovely review. You're right. That's exactly what the book is about...Love. I bet you did put two teaspoons of fresh ground LOVE in your child's eggs! He could taste it. Made me smile!

Maureen Fisher said...

A great review on a very special cookbook, Dyan. Congratulations.

Maureen