Friday, November 16, 2007

In Review

Yesterday, I finished reading the last of four books for review. I'll have two reviews posted next week, and two the following week. I'm hoping to have interviews with the authors, as well.

I've been fortunate to receive good books to review. I've been even more fortunate to work with awesome people who happen to be authors. Every one of them has been gracious, kind and forthcoming with their answers to my questions.

I'm curious. Do those of you reading like what I've been doing with this blog? It started out as a push to write something (anything) five days out of seven. It's turned into a book review - author interview - place to write about what I love most - reading and writing.

Is there anything else you'd like to see here? Please let me know.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think this blog is a good example of what happens to writers when they allow what they're passionate about guide them. ::smiles:: I enjoy your blog very much and think it shold stay as it is - unless, of course, you're passions change!