Friday, February 22, 2008

Bedside Table Books

There aren't too many books on the bedside table today. I finished Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman - fun, fun, fun book! I'm still working on The Right Way to Write, Publish and Sell Your Book by Patricia L. Fry. I'm hoping to have it finished by tonight. Extremely good information in this one.

The only new book on the table is Anno-Dracula by Kim Newman. My husband picked this one up at Goodwill a few weeks ago. My 16 year old started reading it, and decided it wasn't for him. So, I'm going to give it a whirl while I'm waiting for a couple more books to arrive for review.

Stop by Monday for a review of The Fiction Class by Susan Breen. She is the first author to tour at Blog Stop Book Tours (in April).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just finished American Gods by Neil Gaiman this morning. Excellent book. Long one, but great. I found a remainder first edition of Anansi Boys at Barnes and Noble. Can't decide whether to read it or by a paperback copy so I don't mess it up. Yes, I am that pathetic.