Thursday, February 28, 2008

Something to be said for a quickie...

A few things this morning -


  • Thursday Bram kindly asked me for an interview (little 'ol me!) and has posted it on her blog today.
  • I have four pieces being published in the month of March - an essay, a short article and two long articles.
  • Mr. Jim Melvin informed me that parts of my review of his first book, The Pit, will be included on the inside of his fifth book, in the six book series, The Death Wizard Chronicles.
  • If you go to Barnes and Noble.com, and look up The River, By Moonlight by Camille Marchetta, and you click the Editorial Reviews link, you'll see my review.

That is all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, just read the interview, congrats! Sounds like Feb. was definitely your month to shine!! :)