It's Leap Day! I figured I'd take today to post about the books I'll be reviewing in March.
- Mistress of the Revolution by Catherine Delors
- Kiss Me, I'm Single by Amanda Ford
- One Love for Liv by Marianne Arkins
- Across Time by Linda K. Silva
- Money and Manifesting by Dyan Garris
I'll also have interviews with all of the authors. This was a great set of books to read, one historical fiction, one time travel and paranormal, two psychology and one romance.
Alas, I don't have any new books on my bedside table today. I did read The Liar's Diary by Patry Francis. If you haven't read it yet, I recommend picking up a copy. It's one of Target's breakout books.
Have a fantastic weekend and spend a little time reading.