Thursday, April 3, 2008

New magazine sources

If you're just starting out in the freelance writing world, or you've been doing it forever, new magazines are something you want to keep track of. Here are the links to websites, if you're looking for more information.

Another way to break in to the world of writing for magazines is to search online, using the search terms "call for submissions" or "calls for submission". You'd be amazed at what will turn up.

That's all for today. I'm off to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Transplante de Cabelo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://transplante-de-cabelo.blogspot.com. A hug.