The Blog Stop Book Tour of The Fiction Class by Susan Breen begins today. Head on over to Thursday Bram to see the first of ten reviews. The nine other blog addresses are listed at the Authors On Tour page.
The book reviews and interviews scheduled for April here at Virtual Wordsmith are as follows:
- April 2 -Interview - Christine Norris, author of The Crown of Zeus
- April 7 - Review - Bikini Season by Sheila Roberts
- April 9 - Interview - Sheila Roberts
- April 11 - Review - Birthing the Elephant by Karin Abarbanel and Bruce Freeman
- April 14 - Review - The Right Way To Write, Publish and Sell Your Book by Patricia Fry
- April 16 - Interview - Patricia Fry
- April 22 - Review - Fifteen Minutes of Shame by Lisa Daily
- April 24 - Interview - Lisa Daily
There may be a review and interview the last week of April, but you'll have to stop back to see.