Sunday, July 15, 2007

Freelance Writing Primers

Reading has always been a favorite pastime for me. I was devouring Young Adult novels by the time I started second grade. I cut my permanent teeth on Stephen King, Dean Koontz and Anne Rice. My mother would have to call me five and six times if I was in the middle of a book.

I'm no different now. I try not to read anything that takes me too far away when the kids are here, but I still read constantly. My happiest moments are those spent with instrumental music playing in the background, gourmet coffee in my favorite cup and an amazing book in my hand.

All that being said, I thought I'd share some of the books I've read in preparing for my Freelance writing career. There are some terrific books out there for the beginning Freelance writer. The books listed below are within arm's reach of my computer. I refer back to them often. These are in no particular order, other than how I come across them on my bookcase.

As I read more books about Freelance writing, entrepreneurs and working from home, I'll be reviewing them here. I have a few en route to me. I can't wait to read them!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

freelance project, freelance project and freelance project can be found at ICanFreelance.com

Anonymous said...

I will be bookmarking this article. Nice job.
Check out our site ICanFreelance.com for any php coders you need.

Anonymous said...

Great Article

If you are looking for freelance writers or freelance illustrator try going to ICanFreelance.com